This software will be initiated by our server and installed remotely on your computer. Once it has completed the install, follow the steps below to allow the required system permissions.
- Click Allow when Falcon asks to monitor network activity:
- Click Open Security Preferences when “CrowdStrike Inc.” tries to load a new system extension:
- In the Security & Privacy window…
- Click on the General tab.
- Click the padlock icon and enter your Queens account and password
- Click Allow next to the notification about “CrowdStrike Inc.”
- Still within the Security & Privacy window…
- Click on the Privacy tab at the top of the window.
- In the left pane, select Full Disk Access.
- In the right pane, scroll through the list and check 'Agent'. If you are on an older version of MacOS it will show the red 'Falcon' Icon as well that you will need to select.
- Select the padlock icon again to lock the system from making any more changes
- Restart your computer and resume your normal usage.