Adobe Creative Cloud
- Students who are enrolled in a course that requires Adobe Creative Cloud access will be assigned a license from the I.T. department several days before their class starts. Once assigned, the student will receive an email from Adobe explaining how to access the software and download to their computer (if needed).
- This access will utilize the student's Queens' email address and password to login to the Creative Cloud console.
- ***If you do not receive an email from Adobe, please email Helpdesk@queens.edu with your name, course number and the request for Creative Cloud.
Students with assigned licenses may also access the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite through the MyDesktop virtual desktop interface (VDI). This access is available to all faculty & students who either teach or are enrolled in a course that utilizes this software.
View directions for accessing MyDesktop HERE.
Once logged in, you will see the "Performance Lab" option. Click that to have access to Adobe CC.
Students who have already signed up at www.solver.com/student (or signed up at analyticsolver.com/student) and entered a Course Code (Textbook Code COVID-19 and a Course Code QUEENS20SP) are able to use either or both Analytic Solver V2020 Desktop (the traditional "COM version", using SolverSetup, Windows only), or Analytic SolverV2020 Cloud (the modern "Office Add-in version" that works in Excel for the Web, Excel for Macintosh, and Excel for Windows). Existing worksheet models work as-is in both Desktop and Cloud versions, whether built with Analytic Solver earlier versions, the desktop Excel Solver, or our Solver add-in for Excel Online.
Analytic Solver V2020 Cloud is available from Microsoft AppSource. An Office 365 subscription is required -- this is is free or very low cost for students. In Excel for the Web (new name for Excel Online), or in Excel for Windows or Excel for Macintosh, updated on an Office 365 subscription, you can simply choose Insert - Office Add-ins (or Get Add-ins), search for "Analytic Solver" on the Store tab, and click the Add button (for both "Analytic Solver" and "Analytic Solver Data Mining"). Or simply follow these links (there are two add-ins, because one add-in can create only one tab on Excel's Ribbon):
- This software is Available in the Windows Labs in Gambrel 311 and Rogers 108 as it is graphics intensive and needs to us the more powerful graphic cards in the computers.
AutoCAD | RevIT | SketchUp | DNA Master | Logger Pro | Mesquite
This software will be provided through the MyDesktop virtual desktop interface (VDI) to all faculty & students who either teach or are enrolled in a course that utilizes this software.
View directions for using MyDesktop HERE.
- Once logged in, you will see the "Performance Lab" option. Click that to have access to ArcGIS, AutoCAD, RevIT, SketchUp, DNA Master, Logger Pro & Mesquite.
Option 1) Download to your computer. Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is now available for current Queens faculty, staff, and students at no cost. Click the link below for directions on how to download and install on your computer.
Option 2) MyDesktop access to Office
Once logged in, you will see the "Student / General Use" option. Click that to access Office.
All students will be prompted to install what is needed when they click on the link to access their online class meetings.
- If you would like to proactively download the RingCentral app: