- Computer 1 = Instructor Computer
- Computer 2 = External Laptop connected via HDMI or VGA cable. These spare cables will be color-coded on the podium.
- DVD= DVD player found in the podium cabinet below the instructor station
- HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 = May be connected to the DVD player or used when connecting an external laptop.
- Wall controller light should be blue when using the projector. You may need to press the power button twice.
- Need to temporarily stop displaying computer screen? Use the A/V mute button.
- A/V Wall Panel Volume Note: Some models also have volume control on the front(pictured left)
- If the projector screen is blue, double-check “Computer 1” is selected on the wall controller.
- If there is no sound, verify sound is unmuted on the instructor station.
- Playing video? The best quality will be obtained by using a laptop.
- Need to use a flash drive? You’ll find USB ports on the right side of the monitor on the back.
Cabling & Other Devices
Note: The only cabling you will need to adjust is when using a laptop to connect to the classroom projector. Cabling on the instructor computer should not be touched
How Cables are Connected?
Rule of Thumb: Colors should match at both ends.
For Example: if you wish to use the HDMI cable for your laptop and you notice an orange tape on the cable, you can locate the other end of the cable on the wall controller and verify which source the orange tape cabled is plugged.