As a User, you can get the RingCentral Meetings add-in in your Outlook for Desktop or for web. Follow the steps below to learn how.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a Mac computer, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab > Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers to successfully add RingCentral Meetings Outlook Plug-in.
1. Launch Outlook in your computer and click Store or Get Add-ins.
2. Click My add-ins > Add a custom add-in under Custom add-ins, select Add from URL.
3. Enter the link below, and then click OK.
1. Open Outlook in your browser.
2. Click the Settings or Gear icon, and then select Manage add-ins.
3. Click My add-ins > Add a custom add-in under Custom add-ins, select Add from URL.
4. Enter the link below, and then click OK.
You will then be able to see Add RingCentral Meeting when you try to set an appointment from your Outlook.