This article will discuss printing via Apple Devices via AirPrint
1. Connect to QU-WiFi
2. Open document/file you want to print
3. To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap
4. Tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Note: Not all apps support AirPrint.
5. Click Select Printer
6. Select Follow-Me-Printer
7. Login to printer using your Queens username and password
8. Click Print
9. Visit a Follow-Me-Printer on campus, tap your Queens ID, and print your job. *Note: All print jobs from mobile devices will print as B&W even though your device might show color.