The following instructions explain how to be automatically logged in to my.queens.edu in internet explorer. This does not apply to other browsers.
1. Click on the gear in the upper right hand corner in internet explorer.
2. Choose ‘internet options’ from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the ‘security’ tab in the internet options window.
4. Once in the security tab, click on ‘custom level’.
5. Another window will pop up. In that window, scroll all the way down to the bottom until you see an entry for ‘user authentication’. Select the option for ‘automatic logon with current user name and password’. Click ok.
6. Now navigate to my.queens.edu and click the 'login' button at the top right corner of the screen. You should be logged in without being asked for your username or password.