If the computer 2 input is not working on a classroom projector then please follow the instructions below. This problem is usually caused by the projector being reset to its default settings.
- Press the menu button on the Epson remote.
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll down to the ‘extended’ section. Section labels are located on the left.
- Once ‘extended’ is selected press the right arrow button on the remote. This will allow you to scroll through the options on the right side.
- Scroll down to ‘operation’ and press the enter button, which is located in the middle of the arrow buttons. This will open the operation menu.
- Scroll down and highlight ‘monitor out port’. **If this field reads ‘monitor out port – monitor out’ then it is set up incorrectly**
- With ‘monitor out port’ highlighted, press the enter button.
- Select ‘computer 2’ and press enter.
- Turn the projector off and back on. You will now be able to switch to the computer 2 input.