Applies to: Macs
This error message means that either the username or password you have saved for the follow me printer is incorrect. Follow the instructions below to update the password.
- Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the screen and type in ‘keychain’. Press enter. This will open up Keychain Access, the place where your Mac stores all of the passwords you have chosen to save.
- Click on the search bar within Keychain Access and search for ‘follow me printer’.
- Highlight the results and delete them. Exit Keychain Access.
- Open the document you wish to print and send it to the follow me printer.
- Enter in your Queens username and password when prompted for credentials. Your computer will automatically fill in your Mac username, which you will need to remove.
- Open the print queue by clicking on the printer icon that appears in the dock. If your job appears and then disappears from the queue then you have updated the password correctly. Note: You may also delete your other print jobs at this screen by clicking on the ‘x’ to the right of the document name.