Option 1 - Configure email using the Microsoft Outlook App
It is our recommendation that you use the Microsoft Outlook App from the App Store. The app is simple to set up and easy to use.
- Open the App Store and search for the Microsoft Outlook app or click here to open a new tab to the Apple App Store
- Download the Outlook app and run install
- Once installed, open the Outlook app and enter your Queens email address
- Click Add Account
- You may be prompted to approve your log in attempt with Duo two-factor authentication (2FA) security.
- If not, simply enter your Queens email password
- You will now have access to your Outlook email account on your iOS device
Option2 - Configure your email through the iOS Email app
- Go to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
Note: If you're on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
2. Select Exchange.
3. Enter your @queens.edu email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
4. Tap Sign In.
5. Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
6. The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
7. Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save.