In order to remotely access a Queens computer, you will need the VPN (Forticlient) installed and the computer name of the machine you wish to access. You can then connect using the following steps:
1. How to find the computer name of the computer you want to remote into:
2. Connect to Forticlient VPN (install files if needed: Windows- Install and Launch VPN
3. Click the windows icon and search for the Remote Desktop Connection App
4. Enter in the computer name. You will be asked for credentials to connect, this will be your Queens username and password. Should start with qcs\username.
Click connect and a session will open up.
5. Once user has finished with remote session click the X at the top of the screen to disconnect, do NOT shutdown
Note: The computer you are attempting to remote into must be powered on and connected to the network.