All Queens faculty, staff, and students should be connecting their computers to QU-WiFi with their Queens credentials for the most optimal network performance. If you have trouble connecting to this network, forgetting the connection then restarting your computer and reconnecting often resolves these issues. To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Click wireless icon in the top right-hand corner
2. Choose 'Open Network Preferences'
3. Highlight QU-WiFi in the left-hand menu and click the 'Advanced' button
5. Highlight QU-WiFi, click the minus symbol to forget this network, then click 'ok'
6. You will see the QU-WiFi network clear out. Now you can restart your computer and reconnect to this network. You will be asked to re-enter your credentials upon connecting