Applies to Windows 7, 8, 10
Note: You do not have to be connected to the Queens network to download the setup file and perform this installation, however, the license activation process requires that you be connected to the Queens network at the time of activation. This product is only licensed to be installed on Queens owned computers. This product is not licensed for student use or faculty use on personal computers.
This article is for activating or re-licensing on a computer that already has SPSS installed. If you need help installing SPSS, please see this article: https://help.queens.edu/hc/en-us/articles/212154506-How-to-Install-SPSS-25
- Open your start menu, open the IBM SPSS folder, and launch the authorization wizard.
- The first screen just shows information regarding the current license status, click next.
- On the next screen, make sure to select Concurrent User License, and click next.
- On the next screen, enter app01 in the box and click next.
- You should see that the license has been successfully activated on the next screen. Click finish. If SPSS is currently open, you will need to close and re-open it for the license to take effect. If this is not successful or you need further assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk by calling 704-337-2323.