All Queens laptop computers should have the FortiClient VPN application installed on them. If you are missing the application for any reason, or need any additional assistance, please submit an IT help-desk ticket at help.queens.edu.
To connect to VPN please use the following steps.
- Find and click on the FortiClient VPN icon in the system tray.
- Select the Connect to "Queen VPN" option.
- If you see a Security Alert pop-up message, click Yes.
- You should be asked for your credentials. Enter your normal Queens username and password.
- You should now be alerted that you have connected to VPN.
- To disconnect from VPN, click on the FortiClient icon in the system tray again, and click Disconnect "Queen VPN".