* Make sure the license Manager on APP01 is running the latest Version
Applies to Windows 7, 8, 10
Note: You do not have to be connected to the Queens network to download the setup file and perform this installation, however, the license activation process requires that you be connected to the Queens network at the time of activation
Before installing SPSS Version 25 make sure to close any other versions of SPSS that may be installed on your computer. We recommend that versions 23 or earlier be uninstalled following the installation of version 25, as the licenses for prior versions will officially expire on September 30th, 2018.
1. Begin the installation by navigating to the SPSS 25 Click here
Note: When you click the link for the setup file above you will be directed to OneDrive for Business, where you must sign in using your Queens username and password
2. Click the "SPSS25 file " file and click Save, to save it to a location on your computer.
Note: The file is approximately 800MB, so it could take 10-15 minutes or more for the download to complete depending upon your connection speed and other factors.
3. Once the download is finished, exit OneDrive, and return to this guide. Then browse to the location on your computer where you saved the file and double-click it to begin the installation
4. Click Next, then click to accept the license agreement and click Next to continue
5. On the Essentials for Python screen, click Next
6. Accept the license terms. (Again). Click Next
7. Once more, accept the license terms and click Next again
8. On the destination folder screen leave the default location selected and click Next
9. Click Install to begin the installation. This can take several minutes to complete
10.Click Finish to close the installation and launch SPSS 25
11. When SPSS 25 loads, click the License Product button near the middle of the screen
12. Click Next
13. Click Next again
14. Enter the following authorization code
then click Next
15. Click Next
16. Click Finish
17. You have now completed the installation and license authorization for your new SPSS 25 software