Applies to Windows 10
Note: You do not have to be connected to the Queens network to download the setup file and perform this installation, however, the license activation process requires that you be connected to the Queens network at the time of activation. This product is only licensed to be installed on Queens owned computers. This product is not licensed for student use or faculty use on personal computers.
Before installing SPSS make sure to close any other versions of SPSS that may be installed on your computer. We recommend that any previous versions be uninstalled prior to installing SPSS.
1. Begin the installation by navigating to the current version of SPSS (28)
Copy this file to local computer: SSC_64-bit_126.96.36.199_MWins
2. Once the copy is finished, double-click it to begin the installation
4. Click Next, then click to accept the license agreement and click Next to continue (not screen shots might not reflect current version you are installing).
5. On the Essentials for Python screen, click Next
6. Accept the license terms. (Again). Click Next
7. Once more, accept the license terms and click Next again
8. On the destination folder screen leave the default location selected and click Next
9. Click Install to begin the installation. This can take several minutes to complete
10.Click Finish to close the installation and launch SPSS.
11. When SPSS loads, the authorization wizard should start automatically. Select Concurrent user license, and Click next.
12. Enter 10.132.22.55 (which is App06) and click next.
13. You should see confirmation that your confirmation is successfully licensed. Click Finish
17. You have now completed the installation and license authorization for your new SPSS software