How to Enter a Maintenance or Facilities Request


To enter a maintenance or facilities request please visit Campus Service's Work Order site for more information by clicking the link below:


Campus Services Work Order Site


You can also submit requests by phone by calling x2201 on campus or (704-337-2201)

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk