Instructors often ask students to upload files to an assignment activity in Engage.
This document illustrates how students can upload a file and submit an assignment for
- From the course page, click the assignment you wish to complete.
The assignment description will display.
- Click Add Submission at the bottom of the page.
- Drag and drop your assignment upload into the File Submissions area.
Alternatively, you can click the Add button, browse to the file on your computer,
select it, and click Upload This File.
- You will see your file attached in the window. Click Save Changes.
- A confirmation page will appear where you can see the submission status,
grading status, due date, timestamp, and your file.