Note: You must be connected to the Queens network (by QU-WiFi or by direct Ethernet cable) to complete this setup for any computer.
Important Note: After the printer is added as the instructions state below, for each type of OS, if the printer does not work, try using "APPPRINT02" in place of the IP address of the print server.
Windows 8 and 10
- Right Click on the start button and select Run from the menu
- Type \\10.132.22.38\follow-me-printer in your search bar, and press enter. You do not need to select an area or search box; simply begin typing.
- If prompted, enter in your Queens email address and password.
- Once the printer is finished installing a small window will pop up showing the print queue.
- Click the Windows button and go to settings>Bluetooth and devices>printers and scanners
- Click on add device and wait till it shows "add manually"
- Click on add manually and click "select a shared printer by name"
- Use ( \\10.132.22.38\Follow-Me-Printer )
- Wait for the printer to connect and ask for authentication
- Authenticate using the users full queens email and password