Before we delve into clearing your credentials, we first must define the application that you'll be using to do this - Credential Manager
Credential Manager allows Windows users to store user names and passwords that you use to log on to websites or other computers on a network. By storing your credentials, Windows can automatically log you on to websites or other computers.
To clear you credentials after changing your password, please follow these steps:
Windows 7 users
- Click the "Start" menu in the lower left corner
- Type: Credential Manager in the search box
- Click "Credential Manager" in the search results
- Under "Generic Credentials", select the one you want to change.
- Click the down arrow for more information.
- Click Edit (to change) or Remove from Vault (to delete)